Monday, December 30, 2013

Frozen

I saw Frozen on the 26th and let me tell you that I have replayed the soundtrack non stop! I absolutely loved the movie <3 From start to finish the movie just won my heart and soul. I believe what I loved a lot about it, was that it wasn't your typical Disney princess movie. It wasn't the typical "Prince saves princess" instead it was more on sibling love. That also leads to the other reason why my boyfriend and I loved the movie. The other reason was that it wasn't predicable like the other Disney movies. For instance, the scene where she goes back to Han to get her true love kiss and he leans closer to her but doesn't kiss her and reveals he didn't love her from the beginning.(Just plain evil) Both my boyfriend and I thought he would kiss her and it won't work then he would reveal something. From the beginning I didn't trust Han because... well it seemed so fake for me but I have to say they pulled it off in letting people believe Han was a good guy. The scenes with him in it was of him helping the people and then when he was with Elsa instead of killing her there he helped her with those two bad guys. So they did a good job in not making it too obvious. (I didn't trust him from the beginning ^^ )

Also the ending where Anna is about to freeze and Kristof is running towards her but instead she runs to save her sister. My boyfriend and I thought he would have kissed her in time and everything would have been saved. There were other moments but this is already getting so long >.< Overall the movie had such great scenes. Everything came together nicely and the music was just splendid. I really want this movie (Hint Hint.. *^* )










1 comment :