Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 27: 12/28 Blogilates intense cardio/ Kpop workout tips

I did blogilates but to the extreme. I did day 3 on her app then I did two dance cardio videos, leg and arm videos and I danced randomly. I worked really intensely and I felt a bit nauseous after I finished. I kept feeling my heart beat like crazy and my body felt so shaky. I felt a lot calmer after taking a shower. Never go overboard with your workouts!! >.<

For breakfast I had cereal with almond milk. I spent lunch and dinner at my friends house and it was delicious. I had Hot dogs for lunch with some tortilla chips, and bowtie pasta for Dinner. I completely forgot to take pictures the entire day :( So instead I will share pictures of the body I hope to obtain and some other good images. Here is this awesome blog I found http://kpophealth.tumblr.com/




No comments :

Post a Comment