Thursday, December 26, 2013

Exo Showtime ~

I have never been really into Exo or wanted to. The first song I heard was called MAMA. I saw the MV and I loved it but I just did not have the time to get into them. Then I heard wolf and growl and absolutely <3 it! I loved their music but I still just didn't feel like getting into them. I didn't understand why so many people loved those boys so much. Exo was everywhere. ~ So yesterday, I was bored and wanted to see something new and different. While I scrolled down I saw a link to see Exo showtime ep 4.

I thought "Why not?" I clicked on that link, looked for episode 1 and before I knew it I clicked on something that changed my world. My life had changed and I don't know why I took so long to have opened my eyes to such beautiful beings. Right away from the first episode I fell for these boys. They were so funny, dorky and had a lot of Charisma. I had some trouble figuring out who was who but I got the hang of it.

Instantly, from episode 1 the boys who won me over the fastest were Lay, Kris, Sehun, Xiumin, and Luhan. I finished all four episodes in one night and I can't wait for more. I started searching them up and trying to see if they had anymore shows. I can't choose who I liked the most. >..<

In the episode, where the members were all doing something different, something remarkable happened. I believe if I remember correctly it was DO who went to see a movie. I am not to sure if it was him. Either way, he stated something that I just froze and my mind went blank. When I go to the movies, I don't like to get popcorn like everyone else. I prefer Nachos or a pretzel. When he went to the concessions stand, he said he didn't like to get popcorn and liked to get nachos instead. Seriously, everything stopped. My heart stopped and my soul flew away.

I thought I was the only one.. Well, obviously there are more people who may do the same but I never met anyone who did. I was like is he my soul mate ~~ (Love you still a lot more oppa <3)


No comments :

Post a Comment