Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 16, 2013 | Japan Immersion Day

So I did not have time to workout today. Today, was the day of Japan Immersion Day at my University. It was alright but my favorite part was actually the workshop. There was Taiko preformances and Ikebana, Kato, and some cosplay presentation.

My boyfriend and I got the workshop called "Chopstick Decorating and Headband decorating". My favorite part was decorating my headband in which I just turned into a banner. ^^

I drew flowers on mine and I wanted to draw a dragon thinking it will be amazing but I messed up in some parts. However, I am happy that it still came out alright. My boyfriend drew on his and wrote he loved me in Korean. Aww <3

After our day at school, We were so hungry we went to out favorite place to eat. Seoul Garden!! ^^ Our fave Korean restaurant. We have Chicken fried rice, Ddeokbokki, and Galbi <3 I love it! Now I am getting hungry... I had Kimchi as one of the side dishes.

Mine are the bottom two and my boyfriend is the top two. 
That was my day~ Hope you enjoyed it~ ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment