Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Inuyasha | Season 1 & Season 2

These past few days, I have this rekindling passion to watch all my favorite shows when I was younger/shows I liked and one of those was Inuyasha. I watched the first two seasons in three days. I have to say I really liked the first season a lot because that is when Inuyasha and Kagome are just starting to interact. Their constant bickering was so cute because well they are just perfect for each other. I really love when the show connects both eras. I love it when Kagome brings things from home and Inuyasha and shippo have such a surprised face. I think it is funny and adorable when they are being introduced to new things from her era. ^^ So I liked the first season for that reason. I love when they slowly meet the other main characters and they just begin their journey.

The first season flew really fast for me. When I got to the second season it took a little longer. I loved it, don't get me wrong. There were still plenty humorous moments and loving moments. However, season two was a lot of fighting. Which I know that is the whole point of the show. Fighting demons and getting the shards back. Its just I am a hopeless romantic and I want to see the love between Inuyasha and Kagome ignite. Some of the fighting scenes were really cool and kept me intrigued! I just felt like every episode back to back was a fight and it would last the whole episode. Can't they fight, end it and then flirt! LOL >.< Season 2 though had episodes that became my favorite. I really liked the episodes with the wolf demon in it. I loved seeing the jealousy from Inuyasha. I am currently watching Season 3 and I can't remember if the episode I am about to talk about was from season 2 or season 3. However, I really loved the episode where Shippo gets a letter from the demon who wants revenge on its people. So shippo goes and it turns out to be a kid. It was such a funny and cute episode.

I love the main characters but Inuyasha is by far my fave. He is so cute, funny and dorky. When I first saw Inuyasha it was probably when I was like 9 or 10. I stayed up late with my brother watching shows on Cartoon network. At some point, it changed to Adult swim. My brother and I did not know what happened to cartoon network haha~ We had never stayed up that late. But the first show on Adult swim at the time was Inuyasha. Its like at that moment my eyes opened and saw something beautiful for the first time *angels  singing*~ I loved the music even though it was in another language. I loved everything! From then on I would try to stay up to catch episodes.

Eventually, I stopped and when I grew older I tried to watch it again online. I love the faces Inuyasha makes so much!! I wish he was real.... >.< Well, let me show you some pics ^^

Inuyasha is a very long anime but it is worth to see. I hope to see all seasons and movies and really recommend it too ^^ Enjoy~











No comments :

Post a Comment