Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 28: 12/29 Blogilates, Cucumber water, Zucchini onion, and tofu stir-fry

I am such a Blogilates girl now >.< I seriously love her workouts and I feel like they really work well ~ ^^ I woke up with a passion and dedication to get to work on my legs. I did a lot of squats *^* So painful... it burns.... lol    
http://dirty30thirty.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/10-healthy-benefits-from-drinking-cucumber-water/

For breakfast, I decided to have cucumber water because all the benefits it holds. It wasn't bad at all to be honest. I am not a big fan of cucumbers but it wasn't bad. The whole time I kept thinking it is good for my health ^^ I will post a link of the benefits for Cucumber water. Breakfast should be a fulfilling meal and the biggest out of the rest. To add to my lonely cold Cucumber water, I had three organic boiled eggs and one meat pastry.

That was actually more of a brunch than a breakfast because I woke up at 10 and ate that around 11. For dinner I made my self a Zucchini, onion and tofu stirfry as a side to my breaded chicken. It was really delicious. I wanted to make tomato soup but it will have to be another day~ Stay tuned for the speacial Banana Chia seed pancake! I finally will be making it for breakfast. I finally got bananas :)


No comments :

Post a Comment