Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Insanity | Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Alright so today was my second day. I actually did insanity today which was sooo tiring: ( I took pics of the insanity Calender, when I started the first video and when I had 20 minutes left. I forgot to take a picture of myself but I was really worn out. I woke up this Morning in so much pain. So I forgot to post this yesterday so I'm continuing it today. I'll be doing my next workout today and I will post it later as well. I won't forget this time Lol :) I didn't eat so well yesterday at all.. Oh temptations everywhere..


For breakfast I had baleadas which is a typical Honduran delicacy. It is so delicious! My boyfriend is from Honduras and his grandma had made us some and so I had that for breakfast. Bad thing is I had about 2 and a half. They are so delicious trust me. Baleadas is tortilla with bean paste, eggs, mantequella, and sometimes it brings cheese.  For lunch I also had a not so healthy meal... But it is my boyfriends fault for tempting me with it knowing I love it. ~

We had gone to the mall to drop off our job applications and he bought us lunch at the Chinese place in the food court. I had lo mein noodles, vegetables, and orange chicken& Bourbon Chicken. Really not healthy :( I felt so disappointed in myself. It is so hard to eat healthy. At least I have stayed away from sodas and I am truly proud of that. I would always drink soda but now I either drink water or a lemonade/juice type of drink. So I started my Insanity workout yesterday because I was unable to attend the gym for my second day of my guest past. I am feeling so sore but I kind of like it~ ^^ I feel like this pain means I really am working out my body and I am working hard. Progress! Slow and steady.. 

Since the my lunch was big and fulfilling, I did not have dinner. 

So Now I shall write my next post about Today (12/4). ~ ^^ 



No comments :

Post a Comment