Saturday, December 21, 2013

Insanity/workout | Day 10: 12/11 Abs, Insanity squats, and Zumba

Alright, So this day was pretty intense. I went all out. I started off first with dancing to Zumba songs, K-pop and English songs. Half way through my dancing I started to add some Insanity workouts I remembered. I did squats, high knees, mountain climbers, ski jumps and the Heisman.

After a tiring cardio workout, I decided to take out my new and first ever yoga mat. I started to do an ab workout. I was going to use this DVD my mom found called "7 days Ab workout" but instead I was so tired I decided to just do the simple sit-ups. I did 10 and decided each day I would add 5.

I didn't do the choreography dance because I was too tired. But I will keep it up until I learn it.

For food, I had an interesting menu~ For breakfast I had the little bit I had left of Pumpkin Flaxseed cereal. Later in the day for a snack I had a banana. Lunch was my saddest... I had chicken wings and rice. I just love chicken wings especially the BBQ ones. For dinner I had a salad with a little bit of ranch dressing and some spaghetti.

Sorry, that I haven't been keeping up with my blogging. Its just so hard to keep up when I am so busy. I had finals coming up and work... My boyfriend got hired at Victoria Secret and that was great because he finally gained some experience.


No comments :

Post a Comment