Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Insanity/ workout | Day 8: 12/9 Dance, Interview, Exam, and Flaxseed

Alright, so this was the day I had my final for Japanese and Interview but you got enough of the rant from my previous post.

So like I said in my previous post, I woke up really early and I had Pumpkin Flax-seed cereal for the first time. It seriously looks like bird food but it was not entirely bad. It is also very good for you.

Read the benefits of Flax-seed here:
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/benefits-of-flaxseed

For lunch I prepared myself a Pizza like wrap. Except without the sauce because I forgot to buy it. I used the recipe from one of my fave bloggers.
http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/post/18553651730

My picture does not look that amzaing :(  I used whole wheat flatbread, spinach, turkey breast, yellow peppers and pepperoni. It was not that bad at all. I also packed a few snacks to munch on through the day. My very hectic day. ~ I had sesame crackers and corn chips. My dinner when I got home was a little bit of rice and kimchi. I also had chicken tomato. ^^ I weighted myself and lost threes pounds!!

Enjoy this short post haha :)

No comments :

Post a Comment