Saturday, February 15, 2014

Winx Club Season 3 (4kids) & Winx Club Season 4 (nick version)

Alright, if you read my previous post, I stated I was re-watching an old fave show of mine while growing up. A lot has been going on in my life and I have been very busy but that did not stop me from watching tv shows and working out ;) (I will post workout posts later) 

So like I said in the the other post, while growing up, I watched Winx Club 4kids version and was so used to their voices. Unfortunately, 4kids ended the show with season 3 and did not continue :( After I finished season 3 I was devastated and not sure if I should continue by watching the Rai version or Nick version. I started a few episodes with Rai but it was just terrible. Their voices were ugly and they all sounded the same! So I went to the nick version. At  first I was a little unsure about it. But after a couple episodes I got used to their voices and I liked how it still looked like the art from the previous versions but just a little more touched up. The songs were catchy too~~

Don't get me wrong! 4kids will always be my favorite but I love the nick version too <3 

I also have to say in Season 4 their is more romance in the tv show. <3 I love romance!! I will get into the couples later in the post but first lets talk about forms!

In season 1, the fairies transform into their first fairy form like anyone else. As the show develops some more you see how they slowly upgrade and gain new skills. 
First, they received Charmax. Which to me wasn't that amazing >.< They basically still look the same but with a purse lol ~ Here is their Charmax form: 
Bloom Charmix 



Then in Season 3, they received Enchantix. Their Enchantix form is pretty <3 
My favorite Enchantix forms were from Stella, Flora and Musa. The other girls were very pretty too but 
I just enjoyed the other girls transformation the most. Flora is my fave <3 She is so pretty! 





Their next form in Season 4 was Believix and that was when the girls have to go to Earth to find the last fairy on Earth before the new villains get her. To achieve this form they have to get people to believe in magic and in them.  My favorite was Floras <3 






So those are the formations from Season 3 and 4 ^^ I am currently on Season 5 where they achieved both Harmonix and Sirenx 

What I liked a lot about Season 4 was more interactions between the couples. <3 This post is already really long so I think I will have separate posts for the villains and pets/sidekicks for each season later. I will also dedicate a post to the couples <3 But I have to say my fave couple will always be Helia and Flora. I also really like Riven and Musa. 

No comments :

Post a Comment