Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hotarubi no Mori e (Japanese anime movie)

I have seen a lot of Japanese animated movies and I stumbled upon this one at work when I logged into YouTube. I was so hooked immediately. It was so cute and the animations were superb. I thought the main guy was so cute and the love that developed between him and the girl was so beautiful. The ending was so bitter sweet. I couldn't help just wishing I could change it and let them be able to touch one another forever.

Hotarubi no Mori e ( Into the forest of fireflies light)

I was at work when I was watching it/ listening to it and this movie developed smiles on my face and laughter that I had to try not to show. The hardest part was not to cry at work. This movie made me cry inside. I died and was reborn. lol >.<

First let me show you some nice pictures from the movie~













Now let me show you how I was at the end of the movie while I was at work~~

I was like "oohhh noo..."

Then I was like...

But I was like...I can't...

Then it all went down hill..

I went home like this...


Overall, the movie was beautiful and I really recommend people to watch it. If you do want to watch it then here is the link ^^ Enjoy~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment