Sunday, January 5, 2014

Running Man | Reasons to watch and why you fall for it so fast

I have always loved Running Man <3 I started watching it when it had just started and I followed it every Tuesday. Always staying on top of the episodes and not falling behind. This show is unlike any other show. It has such great members. It shows what a great friendship they have gained throughout the show. It is so funny and fun to watch. Running Man never fails to make me laugh. They make you want to play, run and have fun like them. This show so far has 178 episodes and I have seen them all.

I am such a dedicated fan. I love how Running Man is diverse. They go to other countries and bring all kinds of guests that helps me learn more about the other places and people I didn't know of. I love all their games especially the ones with food and water. On my boyfriend and I YouTube channel, we have a video where we did an event to raise money to bring EatYourKimchi to our University and we played some Running Man games.

The famous game however is the Hide and seek chase game. Which is also one of my favorites. I feel like people who may not even know much about K-pop, Korea or famous people from Korea, if they watch this show they will fall in love immediately. They will be able to learn and slowly fall in love with a different culture.

Each member brings something to the show and they need to all be there in my opinion. It won't be the same if anyone left.

Yoo JaeSuk
Age: 41
Nicknames: Grasshopper, MC of the nation, Yooruce Willis
Famous for: water gun spy ;) , Tight pants, Dancing, Butt ;)
I really love Yoo Jaesuk! He is so funny and kind to everyone. I love when he dances because I just can't stop laughing. ^^ He will always put a smile on my face. He is someone I would really love to meet~ He is also known to always start fights with Kim Jongkook and HAHA. The funniest episodes I think of him was the hunter episodes. And the episode I found him so attractive was when he bungee jumped and he was so brave. It is so funny how different he looks without his glasses. Great person all around!~

Kim Jong Kook
Age: 37
Nicknames: Kookie <3, Sparta Kook, The Commander, Trainer Kook
Famous for: muscles, Tight shirts, Competitive, Lecturing members, Ace
Kim Jong Kook is funny at times and I think he has a very nice smile. To be honest he tires me sometimes with his constant lecturing but I know it would be weird without him. I love when Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Jong Kook argue >.< Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jaesuk were on a show called Family Outing and they are so funny when they start talking about the previous shows they were on. Sometimes I feel its not fair for him to play some games because he has more of an advantage then the other members. 

Jin Suk-jin
Age: 47
Nicknames: Impala, Big nose Hyung
Famous for: Sunflower hyung, never winning, fighting girls, Loving Jaesuk 
Jin Suk-jin is so funny how he always wants to get Jaesuks attention. I think he is very sweet and adorable. I feel like in the recent episodes he has been improving and staying longer in the games. Its funny how he is always stuck with Kwangsoo and how he only likes to fight the girls that guest star on the show. Sometimes I feel like hugging him when Jaesuk or Jongkook get all sad that they are stuck with him on a team. I am like "ooh no :( Ill hug you! You will be a great teamamate this time!" kekeke ^^  

Ha Dong Hoon
Age: 34
Nicknames: HAHA, Haroro, Harad Pitt
Famous for: Crazy acting, betraying, spy, asking girls to marry him
Haha is very funny at times and also very annoying at times. I feel like he is too loud sometimes.Lol But he is funny when he fights with Jaesuk. He also has such a variety of facial expressions! Most of them are so funny and when I notice his face it is like I am working on my abs~ >.< I love how in the beginning of the show he was one of the kids of Kim Jong Kook ;)

Lee Kwangsoo
Age: 28
Nicknames: Giraffe, Kwangvatar, The framer Kwangsoo
Famous for: Betraying, being tall, being loud, over excessive acting, Kind  
I really like kwangsoo! He is so funny and kind~ He is the Asia Prince after all. ^^ I really like his over excessive acting and always yelling out "Nooo.." So dramatic! His relationship with everyone is so hilarious. I think Kwangsoo is very cute and adorable at times and his facial expressions are just cherry on top. I feel like sometimes the members are too mean to him. I know he starts it but sometimes they go a bit over the top (*cough* Kim Jong Kook) I know they don't mean it but it hurts my heart that Kwangsoo may be hurt :( I want to hug him kekeke :P

Kang Gary
Age: 35
Nicknames: Peaceful Gary, Monday Boyfriend, Gaecholas Cage
Famous for: Jihyo's Man, Peaceful, Romance with Jihyo
He is my absolute favorite <3 Done. He is just amazing, funny, cute and a dork. Just perfect! He is doing everything right and hope to see him some more!

Song JiHyo
Age: 32
Nicknames: Ace, Mong ji, Monday Girlfriend, Song Siblings
Famous for: Beauty, Gary's woman, Winning, Smile, Dance, Cursing, Clubs, Breaking Gary's heart
She is absolutely beautiful and I love her! She is the best and so funny. I always think she is prettier than some female guests. She is just such a pure beauty. I love how she acts with everyone and has such funny and cute sound effects with everything she does.

Those are the members and each one is needed in the show. They are all great. Running Man has moved me and made my life so much brighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couples: 

SpartAce Couple
JiHyo and Jong Kook
This couple is known for their mighty skills in winning the game. Their strength and ability is impressive. They are the Aces of Running Man. 

Monday Couple
Jihyo and Gary
This is everyone's favorite couple. They are so funny and you will wish they dated for real. Their comments toward each other is sometimes so cheesy but effective since it gives me the giggles. 

Easy Brothers
Suk-Jin and Kwangsoo
These two are so funny when they are together. They try so hard but always fail ~

Kim Jong Kook with Gary and Haha
Betrayers
Suk-Jin, haha, Kwangsoo

No comments :

Post a Comment