Saturday, December 21, 2013

Insanity/Workout | Day 11: 12/12 Dance Choreography and abs.

I didn't really do much this day because I was super sore and tired. So I just stuck with learning the choreography of One way love. I also completed 15 sit-ups. I can feel so much pain on my legs....

I want to go all out on my eating and eat super healthy... But it is so hard. I love food and there are temptations everywhere. However, I have to say that I have improved. I have eaten less rice and bread. Drank less sodas for sure!

Well for breakfast I had to skip since I didn't have the time time to eat. I did for lunch though have pasta~ I was in school for my final early in the morning but then went to my friends house to hang out~ Thats where I had my lunch. When I got home, I decided for dinner to have an avocado, Kimchi and chicken with of course, onions and garlic.

I forgot to take pictures of everything except for my dinner :( I am so bad at blogging~ :( I need to remember to take pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment