Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013 | Work, Christmas parties, and New year resolution

So yesterday was the Christmas party and it wasn't as great as the one from last year. Now that work is over and I am free on break, I will get back to work! I will continue my workouts. I also really want to try and make a banana Chia seed pancake for breakfast. Since this is the month of eating and partying, it will be difficult but I shall try! Either way losing weight will be my New Year resolution for sure.

I was upset because they didn't give out any movie tickets this year! I was really looking forward to those the most. Now I won't have any dates :(

It was a very busy week! I had three Christmas parties in a row!~ I love Christmas though! I love the colors, the spirit, the music, the wrapping paper and so much more. I also wanted to share a bit with you guys.

I watched YouTube videos from a youtuber called Blogilates. My friend told me about her and I absolutely loved her! She has an app now and I think its a great help for working out. You can post pictures about your food, workouts and more and just talk with a lot of people who are doing the same. She has recipes for healthy eats and it is just such a pretty app. One of my favorite things from the app the most is that every time I open it, I see this "Train like a Beast and look like a Beauty". I feel like this app really motivates me to work harder. Check it out! I will also post a video for you guys to check her out. ~

No comments :

Post a Comment