Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving| when will I lose weight?!

So Thanksgiving was great and fulfilling but I must lose all this weight now TT^TT I had fun decorating the tree and house ready for Christmas. Christmas is definitely one of my favorite holidays and I love going all out if I could. 

For Thanksgiving I made this super delicious Potato and Ham soup for lunch. It looks good, right? :) I can't wait to make it again. If you guys want a video to learn how to make it then just let me know ^^

This Thanksgiving week has been great! Even though my boyfriend and I did not go to do some shopping on Black Friday we had a great time together. We had a yummy dinner then we had some face mask beauty time. God, I love him! <3 So here are a couple pics from that day and my very own Thanksgiving card I made to send people on that day.

Don't you think its cute? They ran out of Turkeys so I was stuck as a chicken >.< 

Hope you enjoyed reading about my Thanksgiving day~ How was yours and what did you do? As for the others two days left in the Thanksgiving break I will share my days in another post. ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment