Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 17. 2013 | Tomato soup and work all day, all week long!

So I haven't had the time to really go back to my workouts. I have tried to keep up eating as healthier as possible though. I loved my friends Tomato soup so much that I made it! It was good but my friends was better. This day I started working more hours at work and it was going to be like that all week long because I finished finals and I am on winter break already. My last day at work was going to be December 20, 2013 and we were going to have a Christmas Party. I looked forward to that and my free movie tickets. My job every year for Christmas gives us out to every worker two free movie tickets. I couldn't wait because I wanted to go on dates with my man. I wanted to see movies with him.

For breakfast I had Korean Coffee with some oats toast. Lunch was some three chicken drums. They were small and I was hungry throughout the day. So once I got home I made my soup. ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment