Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 15, 2013 | Playstation Game Day, Christmas Gifts, Brownies and Tomato Soup!

This day was so much fun with my besties! As soon, as I got to their house I gave them their part one Christmas Gift. They were so happy! I am so glad they liked it. Wanna know what I got them? I got them a mouse pad of their favorite anime~ Their part two gift still hasn't arrived and can't wait to see their faces when they get it. (I drank soda when I went over.... After not having for so long... :( haha Tempted stephie)

Kassie, my friend prepared me tomato soup. It was the first time I was going to have tomato soup and I was worried I wouldn't like it. To my surprise it was delicious! I really enjoyed it and now just writing about it... I want more! After we ate, we began our war!!!

We played rugrats, Crash, and so much more of our old PlayStation games. Playing with them after a long time that I have played I was so surprised with the graphics. i remember thinking as a child how amazing the graphics were but when I saw it again that day I was so shocked how bad it looked. hahaha :p We had some yummy BBQ meat and sausage for lunch while we played.

Kssie also baked me a whole box of Brownies just for me as my Christmas gift. Her brownies are amazing and it was delicious. Don't worry! I did not eat them all by myself. I was so happy to have them. My friends are great cooks! They spoil me. kekeke ^^

It was getting closer for me to leave soon... :( So after, we picked up everything we played Phase 10. I love that game! My friends are amazing and I always learn something new with them. Wish I could spend more time with them.

No comments :

Post a Comment