Thursday, December 26, 2013

Insanity/workout | Day 25: 12/26 Blogilates love handle burn and arms

So I decided to find some time to workout. ^^ I danced for about 10 minutes then did three videos of Blogilates. On her app I have the beginners workout calender and as day 1 her video was a POP pilates beginner workout. I did that one and felt so much pain on my legs! It was tiring but I felt like I didn't workout enough. The other two videos I did were called "Love handle Hysteria" and "Sculpted legs in Skinny Leggings" After all of that, I was extremely exhausted.

Lately cold water has been like my obsession. I love drinking cold water! It gives me such a pleasure to drink after a workout or tiring day.

Meals:~

They look slimmer ~~
For breakfast I had vegetable juice again and headed out the door for a date with my man. We went to see Frozen and I absolutely loved it~~ Our lunch was not so healthy. We had Colombian hot dogs, fries and wings. Dinner was just chicken with corn, pumpkin and avocado. I have to say even though I skipped some workout days and had some bad eats days, there is absolutely a small change. My legs look a lot slimmer and I will keep it up! I lost about 4 pounds! ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment