Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Insanity/workouts | Day 22: Blogilates, dance, sexy arms and back 12/23

So I went back to my workout routine on the 23rd. I did three videos by Cassey from Blogilates~ Her videos really make you motivated. I feel like I am having fun while listening to her. I started off my day with a cup of water and lemon. After I finished that, I went for a cup of vegetable juice (carrots, spinach, celery, apple, parsley and cabbage.). Once I finished my cup of juice, I had one hard boiled egg.

That was my breakfast and after I ate my egg, I took a break to watch some shows then I got ready for my intense workout. I started off with some Zumba dance moves, three blogilates videos and then my sit-ups (20).

For lunch, I had half a sub which was chicken Parmesan and some strawberry lemonade. ^^ I can't remember my dinner LOL :( That is why I must do my blog posts right way!

No comments :

Post a Comment