Friday, December 6, 2013

Insanity/Workout | Day 5: Dancing

So today, I skipped Insanity because it was Cardio recovery. Cardio recovery is basically stretching and very calming exercises. Instead I danced, intensely and put up a sweat. ^^ I feel good and just love dancing so much!

For breakfast I had apple and cinnamon Oatmeal. I am not very fond of it but I had to eat something! It was really early and I was at work. I needed to have something light for breakfast. Since I work really early in the morning, I had breakfast at 7:30 AM. You can already guess for a food lover like me, I was already hungry by 10 AM~ I don't leave work til 12 PM. So I kept pep talking to myself saying "Don't worry, you will leave soon and have some lunch!" For lunch today I had pasta with turkey meat and broccoli. I was tempted by my boyfriend to have a brownie because he had one earlier today and without me :( So I got a brownie and some chips. I don't know if I mentioned my beverages in the other posts but my beverages have been water only so far.

For dinner, when I got home I made myself chicken with onions on top and I sliced a couple of tomato's on the side with some salt. I am absolutely an onion and tomato lover! Especially for those onions!! Also, to let you all know I planned out nine meals for three days starting next week. I got healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas from online recipes and a blogger I just love so much~~ ^^ So look forward to those meals :)

You should totally check out her blog. She is such a motivation to me~

http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/


Also, another thing I just wanted to mention was that I have been super obsessed with looking up Korean recipes lately, and I really wanted to start making some. Would you like to see posts of my Korean food making? I really want to make Kimchi fried rice, Ddeokbokki and so much more. Hmmm...Just thinking about it I am getting hungry. ^^ I want to make a lot of different types of food if only I had more money. *sigh* I need another job to earn more money. well, Fighting! Have a nice day Seoul lovers, Insanity lovers, food lovers, all those lovers of something out there!

Have a passion. Pursue it. Maintain it and make it stronger.

Keep believing in yourself and in those who care for you.

Love you all <3 Bye bye sweeties~~

Till next time >.^

No comments :

Post a Comment