Saturday, December 21, 2013

Insanity/workout | Day 9: 12/10 Zumba and Dance Choreo~

So I did dance workout like always~ I love to dance and it really helps me to feel motivated and keep going. To spice some stuff up I started to learn a choreographed dance. I started to learn Hyorin- One way love.


Here is the video I used to workout with and learn. I got the first part down~~

Lets talk about food~

For breakfast I had brown sugar oatmeal. It was alright and to make it a little more I ate some strawberries.

For lunch I had a wrap that I made with Blackforest turkey breast, spinach,  cheese, and pepperoni (3).

My Dinner~ 
For dinner I had a little bit of rice with corn in it and fish with a garlic white sauce on top. I am not a big fan of seafood. But I ate it and it wasn't that bad with the sauce.

After my workout. I was so tired :(

No comments :

Post a Comment