Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 12 | 12/13 Victoria Secret and feeling the Christmas spirit..

I didn't workout this day because it was a very busy day. But I did take some pictures! I had oatmeal for breakfast at work and as a snack I had these Korean honey twists snack. It tastes like cereal but it is so good. After work I went home and had a date with my love and also went to school to discuss stuff with my advisor.

When I got home, I spent the little time I had left with my boyfriend until he had to go to work. It was his first day and I really wanted to see him. My mom had to go do something also so we went. I took a picture next to the really big and amazing Christmas tree. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. ~ ^^ I met him on his break at the food court when I was eating a yummy sub and I had a strawberry lemonade. I should have taken a picture ~ *shakes head*

After we met up, he had to go back to work and we ended up going into the store to see him. We approached him and he helped us out with some perfumes and gift baskets. He looked so good ;) Thats my man!! haha~ I was proud to see him working but of course upset it was at such a feminine store. All those girls... grrr!

Once he finished work and he came back to my house, I had dinner for him ready. My poor oppa (what I call him)  was starving~ He told me about his day and we laughed like crazy.

The next day was going to be really tough for him because he worked from 8 to almost 3 in the morning. :( I stayed up all night waiting for him. Just to make sure he was safe and drives carefully.

That was my day~ Hope you all enjoy reading my posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment