Sunday, December 22, 2013

Remodeled my room | Sushi pillows, Christmas penguin blanket, Japan and Korea section~, hair accessories and Korean cosmetics/skin care

So I woke up this morning with a huge energy to move things around and reorganize my room~ I wanted something new and some more room to workout. I moved my bed first and there was so much of a difference. Now I have room to workout and do everything with space. ^^ After I moved my bed, I cleaned my tables, drawers, and threw away a lot of garbage. I organized my socks and I was so surprised to see I have so many!

I organized my books, hair pins/bands and arts and crafts supplies. I feel so proud to have accomplished so much in 4 hours. I also finally organized my intimates section and got rid of some. After I finished cleaning everything, I put up the banners my boyfriend and I made at the Japan Immersion Day.

I organized my beauty stuff too~ I put all my nail polish, face masks, lipstick, cleansers, creams, and BB cream together. I feel like getting those little boxes from Walmart was a great idea to keep things more neat.

I will workout later today and get back to my posting~ Look forward to it^^

1 comment :