Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 26: 12/27 Blogilates day 2 plus extra

I am really loving Blogilates. I feel like it is somewhat easy, fun and inspiring to continue working hard. I did day 2 from my app then a couple more of her videos. I used videos focusing on cardio and arms. I used her PSY- Gangnam style dance workout video and it really made me sweat. The jumps were what killed my legs.

For breakfast I had Pumpkin Flaxseed cereal with Almond milk and oatmeal. I didn't have any snack but for lunch I had a small amount of meat and some mashed potatos my grandma brought from her day at the doctors. For dinner I made BBQ tofu! I have had tofu two times before. The first time being not so great and the second time amazing!~ I found an easy recipe to do with the tofu I had. I used organic firm tofu, BBQ sauce and onions. To complete my dinner I had some kimchi, Korean pickled radishes, and avocado.

It was a good day! I ate good and worked out with a whole load of passion. :) I have noticed some small changes. They are small but I am proud of myself. I have completely stopped eating rice and drinking soda. There were times where I had a cup of sprite but that was it. I usually will have like a hundred cups of soda but after I drank it I would go for water or tea. Its hard to lose weight but I have noticed small changes in my intake and on my legs. My legs really have looked a lot slimmer than they were before.





No comments :

Post a Comment