Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Insanity/ Workout | Day 3: Latin Heat

Alright so today, I did not do Insanity because it was my last day of my guest pass at the gym. I was really excited for today because it was a Zumba like class. I love dancing and moving so I was excited and prepared for the exhaustion I would have after I finished.

Before I tell you about the class, I want to tell you about my day. Today was so busy with my boyfriends Japanese skip and me there as his personal cheerleader. It was great and he did amazing. But like he did yesterday he tempted me again today with Chik-Fil-A!! I love their chicken nuggets and fries~~ Mind you early this morning I prepared myself a salad and carrots for lunch. I really want to try to eat healthier but damn these temptations. Not only from my boyfriend but the whole school is filled with delicious smells.

So I had chicken nuggets, salad and carrots for lunch today. ^^ As for breakfast, since it was a very busy day and I was in a hurry I got the 2 sausage burrito from Burger King. Since it is so unhealthy to eat 2 by myself, I gave one to my boyfriend and I ate the other.

So there once again I did not eat so well. The drinks so far is easier for me to be less tempted by but the meals are the hardest. I don't care for soda anymore and I slowly want to reduce my intake of juices as well. When I got home today from school, I took a nap with my love and then started getting ready for an intense sweat. Before I left I had water and a banana just so I wouldn't faint while working out.

I got to the Gym by 5:55 PM and was about 7 minutes late for the class. I quickly got inside the room and started breaking some body rolls!~ :P I absolutely loved it. The instructor was fabulous and I was sweating like crazy. If I dance like that for two weeks I would definitely lose weight. Tomorrow I will get back on track with Insanity and keep doing that for a while. I am also going to try and eat healthier. I have a whole load of healthy recipes to try but no time to make. Good Luck to me! I will show you all I can do it.

Have a nice day! ^^ Hope you liked it~

No comments :

Post a Comment