Friday, January 3, 2014

WINNER TV

WINNER is a new boy group from the YG company <3 Papa YG ~ ^^ I love that company so much... Big Bang <3 2NE1 <3 Anyways, WINNER won on the show WIN! I have heard of the show and saw articles about it but I never really checked it out.

Now that I told you a little about that, lets move on! WINNER TV is a tv show just for WINNER and it lets fans follow them on their journey of debuting, growing and so much more. :) I had nothing to do at 9 PM yesterday night and my boyfriend was playing his games so I started looking at my favorite website to look at for shows. I scrolled down and noticed that they uploaded episodes for WINNER TV. I got curious and clicked on it just to pass some time until my bf will finally notice me instead of wizards, and what not on his screen.

The entire time I could not stop laughing, smiling, blushing (I don't know... I just felt hot... these boys... oooh baby Caliente!) and having small seizure attacks because they made me be such a girl.!

I fell for them instantly! They were so funny, dorky, cute, talented and it was very interesting to see. They made me want to know more about them. I look forward to seeing more from them. I can tell you that I am already in love with Jinwoo and he is mine <3

                                                                         
                                                                                Best group pic I can get. They look good <3 

No comments :

Post a Comment