Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 30: 12/31 Happy New year!, Banana Chia Seed pancakes and a whole lot of dancing

Happy New Year Everybody! Hope you had a good one~ What is your New Year resolution?

Mine is to enjoy my life since I live only one life and to be a lot healthier.

So I started off the last day of December with the long awaited Banana Chia pancakes. It was a lot harder to do than I thought. Most of them came out so ugly :( So I took a picture of the only one that looks alright. I also had a large glass of Cucumber water. For lunch, I had some yummy tomato soup~ I have been eating a lot of soup lately. ^^

For dinner, it was at my older brothers house and I had a yummy feast. I didn't workout in my room like I normally do but I won't say I didn't workout. I danced like crazy at the party and I was sweating like a cow!! So I believe that was my workout for the day.

Here are some pics of that night ~ How was your party? The next day I woke up super tired and sore from dancing in heels. I had chilled on the first day of January 2014. Then I went to go see a movie with my friend. It has been a good start of 2014. I will do two movie posts a bit later.

No comments :

Post a Comment