Sunday, January 12, 2014

My bucket list | Passion, Travel, Adventure, Living my life

I have written a bucket list before but will forget that I have it and never add more to the list. Ever since I watched the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, I have been thinking about my life. What I want in my life, What I want to do and how I want to live my life.

So I decided to write my bucket list here and continue adding stuff when I think of it. I also hope I can inspire some to do the same. There are many important things in life, many priorities to take action on but the main priority is your happiness and living your life to the fullest each day. Doing what you love and what you want to do is a bliss.

Many will come into your life and try to steer your mind and heart to another direction. Telling you how to live your life. However, they are wrong. You are the only one who can dictate your life. Never look back and keep on moving forward! You only live once. Don't live your life for others the way they want it to be. You will be miserable like that. Live your life for you and no one else.

You want to climb a mountain, Go ahead!

You want to be an artist, Draw to your hearts content then!

You want to dye your hair a crazy color,  Pink it or Blue it or however! Its your hair~

You want to get a tattoo, then ink it away!

You want to travel, sight see my friend!

The point is there will be time to do the important things. You will always do the important things but always make room to do YOUR things. YOUR wishes and YOUR dreams!

So here is my bucket list:

-- Learn Japanese and Korean
-- Go on a cruise to the Bahamas
-- Travel Europe
-- Go to Disney Land with a group of friends and rent a house
-- Visit Mexico's secret beach
-- Have a road trip
-- Visit all 50 states
-- Go to the karoake (noraebang) in Seoul
-- Go to the Aquarium with my boyfriend
-- Stay at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas
-- Visit the maldives islands
-- Bungee jumping
-- Jet ski
-- Paint balling once
-- Purchase all of my favorite tv shows/movies/dramas/anime
-- Go to K-con
-- Big Bang concert
-- Study abroad
-- Go to Rapids
-- Go to Sixflags
Atlantis Resort


 

2 comments :

  1. If you visit korean noraebang, i would really love to sing with you. lol
    for some tips, if you come to noraebang, first you should buy 1 hour service.
    then, you can get more time.(approximately 2hour? if its a good noraebang) it depends anyway.
    Did you knew that? And your bucket list is really cool! Especially atlantis resort one....(expensive!)
    i'm korean_ waiting for your replies :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That would be fun~ I did not know that. Thank you for telling me :) Yes, the Atlantis resort is expensive :( I hope to go one day! ^^

      Delete