Monday, March 24, 2014

Kamisama Hajimemashita (kamisama kiss)

These past two weeks have been like my anime phase. I haven't been like this since 8th grade! It feels nice~~ so I watched like 4 series in 4 days but in total these two weeks I have seen about 8 anime series.(since I have written this, I have watched currently 14 anime series lol )
One that I watched is called kamisama Hajimemashita which was so funny and sweet! The animation was beautiful. Usually, when I watch an anime it was because 1) the animation looked really pretty or 2) someone recommended it to me or 3) I look for similar ones to the ones I have seen. 

This one was one I found because of youtube and thank god!! This anime consists of 13 episodes and once you start you wish for it to not end. I wished it had more episodes >.< Noooo! I do not accept this to be over >.<

Well, this is about a girl who is just a normal high school girl (they always are :P) who ends up being the Earth deity with a demon fox as her familiar (assistant?) and they have to do their jobs and complete tasks. Other gods and demons don't accept her because she is human but with her sweet and beautiful personality she wins people over (duh <3) Anyways, I don't want to say much and spoil it but I promise you if you liked Fruits basket, Gakuen Alice, ouran high school host club and similar anime to this then you would love this one. ~ 

Tomoe is the Fox demon and he is so freaking sexy~~~~
Highly recommend it ~^^


This is currently my Desk top background <3 I love it~~~~



No comments :

Post a Comment