Saturday, February 15, 2014

Workouts, Diets, Yoga and Pilates + My grocery list ~ January through February

Now, I know I haven't updated on my workouts and eats for the past Month or two but it does not mean I stopped completely. I didn't have time to post but I continued my days with working out, eating healthier and staying fit the best I could and when I could.

I actually stopped Insanity completely and maybe I will continue again but for now my main focus has been on Blogilates videos and yoga. Of course, I still dance :) I also started this diet called the Military diet. It was tough but I actually saw some results. I lost 6 pounds however I stopped doing that diet because it was too intense for me. Instead I just did some workouts and ate less fattening foods. Or so I tried. *If you are interested in checking out the Military diet then go ahead and type it on google. Its a three day diet with your three meals per day planned.. Good thing is you get to eat vanilla ice-cream with this diet.*

Recently, I started getting into eating Vegetarian food, tofu and more fruits and yogurts. My liquid intake has strictly been only water, detox water, and green tea. I feel healthier and seeing some change. The thing is I have such a slow metabolism so its a bit hard for me.

I will try my best to post regularly about my progress and let you know what I do.

Here are some picture of my meals from the past month. 


My grocery list: 
- Spinach
- Veggie meat (Burgers, chicken, hotdogs etc)
- Mint leaves
-Fruits (Strawberries, blueberries, watermelon etc)
- Plain yogurt
- no salt sunflower seeds
- Almonds
- Granola
- Naan Bread
- Tomatos
- Broccoli
- Lemons
- Tofu
- Salad 
- Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- Seaweed
- Cabbage 
- Tea (green tea, chai tea, etc)



UPDATE: once again images for some reason could not be seen and I don't have these images anymore. 

No comments :

Post a Comment